Sunday, March 29, 2009

Halle Berry's Biggest Accomplishment

Halle Berry's daughter Nahla recently celebrated her first birthday on March 16. We don't get to see much of the "Catwoman" star and her little girl, so it was a special treat to catch the duo shopping at trendy baby boutique Bel Bambini in LA over the weekend.

Since giving birth, Berry's career has taken a backseat to motherhood, but she couldn't be happier. On February 23, Halle attended Essence magazine's Black Women in Hollywood luncheon. Although she was honored for her acting, producing, and philanthropic efforts, the 42-year-old noted in her acceptance speech that nothing beats being a mom.


"As a woman, I thought it was all about work and accomplishments," she admitted. "Then this little baby comes along and says that it's not about that. I'm complete. I have more to offer my craft because [my daughter] makes me indelibly better every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails