Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Launches Raunchy Range

Kendra Wilkinson is launching her own range of stripper poles.

The former Playboy Playmate is set to follow in the footsteps of ex-'Baywatch' actress Carmen Electra with the raunchy bedroom equipment.

She said: "I'm coming out with my own stripper pole. Stripper pole, and stripper pole workout. It's like Carmen Electra's, but mine is better. Mine will connect to the ceiling, and you can spin on it and do all that kind of stuff on it."

Kendra - the ex-girlfriend of Hugh Hefner - is currently planning her wedding to American football star Hank Baskett and admits her mother is more anxious about the upcoming ceremony than she is.

She said: "My mom is really nervous. She's more nervous than excited. I don't think she believes I'm going to get married until the day. I think she doesn't want to lose me."

"I'm coming out with my own stripper pole. Stripper pole, and stripper pole workout. It's like Carmen Electra's, but mine is better. Mine will connect to the ceiling, and you can spin on it and do all that kind of stuff on it."

Kendra and Hank will tie the knot on June 27 at Hefner's Playboy mansion and the 23-year-old beauty admits they haven't finalised all of the details yet.

She told Us Weekly magazine: "We are still working on the dress.

"We're talking to a really cool florist. He's making the flowers amazing - six-foot centrepieces! It's going to look like a fairytale wedding. I'm really excited about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails