Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pamela Anderson's Plans For 2008

I'm guessing more trashiness but that's just a hunch. Pamela Anderson classed it up on New Year's Eve by NOT being with her husband AND dry humping with some random dude.

Pammie tells People her "plans" for the new year and talks about her "problems."

"Oh there's plenty of problems. What can you do? We're all human. We're all trying."

About her plans for 2008:
"More of the same. More excitement, more fun." More having sex with guys to pay of gambling debts? More marrying a guy in a cheesy Vegas wedding? More divorces? Yup, that DOES sound exciting.


Anderson updated her website, saying:
"I know 2008 will bring all your wildest dreams. 2007 was an interesting year for me. What's the definition of insanity? This is the year I do everything I wanted to do - my way. I have so many great projects - for the environment, for animals. I'm going to be proud of every single day - and make sure I do not veer from the path. Stay focused."

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails