Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ashley Olsen abandoning acting for a career in fashion industry

Washington, May 14: Hollywood actress Ashley Olsen revealed that she would soon be bidding goodbye to her acting career, as she is keen to focus on fashion designing full time.

Ashley Olsen, who has been acting ever since her stint in sitcom Full House, when she was just 9 months old, has decided to focus on her fashion collection `The Row' with sister Mary Kate Olsen, while the latter focuses on acting.

"I''ve been transitioning from acting as a kid to doing something that I''m choosing for myself - to be part of the fashion industry. That''s what I want for my future. It has nothing to do with my past, nothing to do with anyone else''s agenda. And I followed my heart the whole way," Contactmusic quoted Ashley Olsen as telling VMan.

"The Row is really something that I''m doing while my sister still wants to focus on acting. She''s my partner in The Row, but she trusts me with the everyday. I mean, I see her like 10 times a day," Ashley Olsen added.

Ashley, who is expanding the collection further to embrace men's wear in the autumn this year, is bent upon proving that her collection is not just another celebrity line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails