Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jason Mesnick Talks Life After 'Bachelor' & Melissa's 'Dancing' Run

Jason Mesnick will forever be known as the man who pulled the dramatic switcheroo on the season finale of "The Bachelor."

And while he is a few months removed from his stint on reality TV, Jason still finds himself fending off "Bachelor" backlash for dumping Melissa Rycroft on national television for another chance at love with Molly Malaney.

"I think the time for me when people have been negative is when like a girl - her boyfriend just broke up with her and they just look at me like it's my fault," Jason told Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos. "I'm sorry if you feel that way, but it's not me! It happens every day and it wasn't me, I promise. I didn't put him up to it."

Maria caught up with Jason and girlfriend Molly Malaney in Turks & Caicos, where the couple was enjoying a vacation at the grand opening of Beaches Turks & Caicos' New Italian Village.

By Eric Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails