Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Megan Fox says she’s bisexual and would only sleep with lesbians

Washington, May 13 : Actress Megan Fox has admitted that she is attracted to women as well as men.

The Transformers beauty - who has an on/off relationship with former Beverly Hills, 90210 actor Brian Austin Green – has confessed that she is drawn to sexy women too.

However, she refuses to date another bisexual female because she wouldn''t want a male''s ‘dirty’ leftovers.

"I have no question in my mind about being bisexual,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Esquire magazine.

"But I''m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I''d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man," she added. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails