Saturday, May 16, 2009

Olivia Wilde opens up about filming a sex scene

Washington : Sex scenes might look steamy on screen, but in reality they are anything but lovely, says actress Olivia Wilde.

The 25-year-old "House" hottie had recently set the screens on fire with a sizzling liplock with co-star Omar Epps.

"There is always a particularly large and hairy man holding a boom wearing a crop top. I don't know if they're like `ooh sex scene where's my crop top because I need to hover above Olivia, make sure my hairy belly is somewhere in the vicinity of her face'," Fox News quoted her as saying.

"People imagine it's this really glamorous and sexy thing, but I always laugh because in reality there are 50 people in the room. You are stopping and starting.

"There is someone yelling like `can you move your hand, can you just put your shoulder down, ok good, more more .

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails