Sunday, May 10, 2009

Striker Tevez admits his future lies away from Manchester United

Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez has admitted that his future lies away from Old Trafford.

The Argentina forward, who has been in and out of the United team this season, told Sunday's edition of the News of the World that he is likely to leave the English Premier League club in the summer.

"I don't think I'll be a United player next season," he said. "I've done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract.

"I have not been treated as a member of the family. The fans treat me like family but United have not signed me so they don't respect me as a footballer."

Tevez joined United in the summer of 2007 on a two-year loan deal from West Ham United which ends this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails