Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Miss Thailand Universe 2010 catches heat for looking sexy Read more: Miss Thailand Universe 2010 catches heat for looking sexy

Miss Thailand Universe Fonthip Watcharatrakul is now in Las Vegas for the August 23 Miss Universe pageant. Although the event hasn’t yet taken place, the beauty queen is already facing criticism here in Thailand for the way she’s posing for photos with her fellow contestants.

According to Thai gossip blog Dirtii-laundry.net, media and netizens here say the photos, which show her lifting her leg up in a revealing red dress, are making her look “outstandingly lavish” and are highly inappropriate.

The beauty queen reportedly took to her Facebook page to defend herself against critics: “What do you want me to do? Do you want me to just wear my sash and walk with it on? Is that a Thai woman?"

1 comment:

Spektrumdunia | Online News said...

first of all let me say thanks to you for being such a kind for me to put my link here. Is been an honour for me to land here n meet this awesome blog like yours. Btw, I'm now working for my project, therefore need your assistance to help me out..I put my link to your post if it's okay with you. Great blog like you have here is hugely benefit to others. Hopefully you don't mind and we could be friend too :)
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik Indonesia

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails