Thursday, April 30, 2009

Christina Applegate ashamed of smoking 'slip up'

Washington, Apr 30: Hollywood actress Christina Applegate has admitted that she was devastated when photographers caught her smoking just months after she won her cancer battle.

Applegate, who underwent a double mastectomy and was given the all-clear last August (08), revealed that she has stayed way from smoking since her diagnosis and it was a 'rare slip up'.


"It's been very painful because I feel it was discounting all the work that I've done. The day I found out I had cancer I quit everything that was bad for me that I was putting in my body," Contactmusic quoted Applegate, as telling People.

"Over the last year, with everything that's happened, there have been a couple of times that I've slipped up. That was one of those rare occasions - and of course they got the picture," Applegate added.

articleby:ani

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails