Friday, May 1, 2009

Hugh Hefner Wants Holly Madison to Move Back Into Playboy Mansion

Hugh Hefner wishes ex Holly Madison would move back into the Playboy mansion.

The couple split in October after dating for seven years, but Hefner tells Los Angeles Confidential she's still the "love of his life."

So where does that leave him with current gal pal Crystal Harris?

"How serious, and intimate, and important that works out to be...well, we'll have to wait and see because it's only a couple months old," Hefner tells the mag, which hits stands May 1.

Madison - who dated Criss Angel for three months after calling it quits with Hef - has moved on though.

"I loved my time at the mansion and think the world of Hef," Madison told Fox News in response. "There comes a time in everyone's life where they need to go their own way."

Madison was voted off DWTS earlier this month and is currently filming a new reality show.

"It's going to be really fun!" she tells Us.

Tell Us: Should Holly and Hef get back together?.


Hefner’s ex-No 1 girlfriend taking time to move out of Playboy mansion
Washington, Oct 15 : Hugh Hefner''s former No1 girlfriend Holly Madison is not moving out of the Playboy Mansion any time soon, for she doesn’t have time to pack her stuff.

The busty blonde had recently announced her split with the Playboy mogul, but is still staying as a guest in his house.

Apparently, Madison is lending a helping hand to Hefner’s new 19-year-old twin gal pals, Kristina and Karissa Shannon, in moving in.

"I don''t have time to pack. Nobody can pack for me. Nobody knows what I need to keep or what goes into storage. I have to do it myself,” Contactmusic quoted Madison, as telling HollyScoop. com,

She added: "I''m making myself useful - I worked with the twins this summer on their playmate layout. I directed their pictorial. I just want Hef to be happy and have fun (with them)." (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails