Thursday, May 14, 2009

Madonna, Jesus tying the knot – the kabbalah style, says his dad

New York, May 14: Pop queen Madonna is planning to tie the knot with her toyboy lover Jesus Luz in kabbalah style, reveals his father.

If Brazilian model's father Luis Heitor Pinto da Luz is to be believed, the couple is set to have a commitment ceremony.

"The kabbalah ceremony (in New York that) will link up my son Jesus Luz and Madonna only confirms that he is extremely happy," the New York Daily News quoted Luis as telling Brazil's Quem (Who) magazine.

However, senior Luz doesn't know if the ceremony will entail a legal marriage.

"I don''t know if there will, in fact, be a real marriage between Madonna and my son. It will be a type of ritual, but I do not know kabbalah [or if the ceremony] will have legal validity," said Luis.

"I''ve spoken by phone with Madonna - in French, because my English is not fluent - and she appears to me to be a normal and polite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POST

Related Posts with Thumbnails